| FORUM | ARCHIVE |                    | TOTAL QUIZ RESULT |


  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A South American wins in F1... Once again
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Welcome stranger, click here to read about some of the great benefits of registering for a free account with us and joining us in our global online community.


A South American wins in F1... Once again

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A South American wins in F1... Once again
    Posted: 14 May 2012 at 01:55
Since the sabotage that killed Ayrton Senna, South Americans lost hope to have a new superstar in Formula 1 once again.... But today, an unknown venezuelan won a F1 Race! Great!


Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Dolphin View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Avatar
Teaman to the Society of Dilettanti

Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Lindalino
Status: Offline
Points: 2766
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 02:41
Those South Americans... Turning superiority into an art form once again
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 01:57
Well, South Americans have had outstanding drivers. It is time to show it once again.
Back to Top
Zagros View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar
Kaveh ye Ahangar

Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: MidX,Engelistan
Status: Offline
Points: 12491
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 18:11
Not as good as Europeans.
"There was glory in pissing, Corabb decided as he watched the stream curve out and make that familiar but unique sound as it hit the ground." So true.
Back to Top
Panther View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar
Editorial Staff

Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 4577
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 20:01
Not history. Better suited for the sports forum.

Moved.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 02:52
Originally posted by Zagros Zagros wrote:

Not as good as Europeans.


Which Europeans? South Americans have won almost half the F1 championships. And, as far as I know, Albanians, Hungarians and other Europeans have never won a single championship LOL
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 08:40
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Originally posted by Zagros Zagros wrote:

Not as good as Europeans.


Which Europeans? South Americans have won almost half the F1 championships. And, as far as I know, Albanians, Hungarians and other Europeans have never won a single championship LOL
 
Gezzz Pinguin...  your vision is blurred, your mind twisted - when will you ever consider the facts?
 
The best European has won more races than the three best South Americans combined...
 
Michael Schumacher                    91 races won
---------------------------
Ayrton Senna             41
Juan Fangio (50'es)    24
Nelson Piquet             23
-----------------------------
South Americans combined           88 races won 
 
Source  Wiki
 
 
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
Dolphin View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Avatar
Teaman to the Society of Dilettanti

Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Lindalino
Status: Offline
Points: 2766
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 13:47
Zagros Zagros Zagros....

Don't be silly. Europeans only win races because they have better cars. South Americans win because they're better. That's OBJECTIVE FACT.


Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 02:52
Originally posted by Northman Northman wrote:


Gezzz Pinguin...  your vision is blurred, your mind twisted - when will you ever consider the facts?
 
The best European has won more races than the three best South Americans combined...
 
Michael Schumacher                    91 races won
---------------------------
Ayrton Senna             41
Juan Fangio (50'es)    24
Nelson Piquet             23
-----------------------------
South Americans combined           88 races won 
 


Without downplaying Schummy, who was perhaps the best ever... and also one of the less correct drivers, anyways LOL, you shouldn't take it easy on South Americans.
Now, count the championships Wink

Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 02:52
Originally posted by Dolphin Dolphin wrote:

Zagros Zagros Zagros....
Don't be silly. Europeans only win races because they have better cars. South Americans win because they're better. That's OBJECTIVE FACT.


Absolutely.
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 03:44
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Originally posted by Northman Northman wrote:


Gezzz Pinguin...  your vision is blurred, your mind twisted - when will you ever consider the facts?
 
The best European has won more races than the three best South Americans combined...
 
Michael Schumacher                    91 races won
---------------------------
Ayrton Senna             41
Juan Fangio (50'es)    24
Nelson Piquet             23
-----------------------------
South Americans combined           88 races won 
 


Without downplaying Schummy, who was perhaps the best ever... and also one of the less correct drivers, anyways LOL, you shouldn't take it easy on South Americans.
Now, count the championships Wink

 
LOL - and will that help you?
 
I'm counting...                 
- all in all we have 62 Championships
- South America won 13 of them...      
- UK alone won 14
 
Using my calculator - that means UK beats SA with 1....   not counting other European countries...
Check your facts before using them to help your case... - they don't.     Wiki
 
South America won 13 out of 62 - is that "almost half of them" as you say???
 
But Pinguin - it isn't important - I'm glad your man won a race. 
Just don't make it sound like the South Americans conquered the world -  not even the F1 world. ....
 
Why do you always see the rest of the world as opponents to you and your country?
There is a difference between loving your own country - and hate all other countries.
You can see it as the difference between patriotism and nationalism. 
 
The first is ok - the latter is not.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Edited by Northman - 18 May 2012 at 03:52
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 03:52
I'll come... Just wait.


Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 14:52
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

I'll come... Just wait.
 
So that is what one can expect from discussing with you when you lose your ground... so now your opinion is contained in those four words? 
 
Isn't that pathetic old pal....  just pathetic...
 
Confused
 
 
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.093 seconds.