| FORUM | ARCHIVE |                    | TOTAL QUIZ RESULT |


  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - All Empires Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Welcome stranger, click here to read about some of the great benefits of registering for a free account with us and joining us in our global online community.


Topic ClosedAll Empires Forum

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4387
Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Empires Forum
    Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 03:29
I don't know whether or not this post will be considered controversial, but, is this Forum connected in any way to the All Empires Forum, administered by Red Clay?
"Tá mé bródúil as mo oidhreacht na hÉireann".
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Arlington View Drop Down
Earl
Earl


Joined: 13 Feb 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 259
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 05:13
Originally posted by toyomotor toyomotor wrote:

I don't know whether or not this post will be considered controversial, but, is this Forum connected in any way to the All Empires Forum, administered by Red Clay?
 
I cant say. Dont know the history other then speculation and versions from another person on another forum. I do know that you and I were accused of being the same person and that I was banned yesterday from there for allegedly using dual id's-trolling and a false proxie Ip.
 
Man must be daft. As my Ip is clearly not from Tasmania and to prove it have no problems with sharing it.
 
 
 
My primary Ip is served thru T-Mobile communications because I got a better deal than the standard packages offered by cable in my region. Otoh I have also seen Ip locator services say it's from Delhi, India and or some where in Kansas.LOL
 
Why I dont know.
 
I suspect I was banned because I followed up on a comment you had posted there reference how buggy and glitched the place was. That and another comment, reference another member who had been there a long time and who had pointed out the place had been hacked and had a current malware virus and Adware and porn hackers.
 
Consequently I reported all that and the post (first) was summarily erased by some Mod.
Second post resulted in erasure and banishment. As I noted there and, will note here that place is one to be avoided for potential virus's and personal potential Id security.
 
It still does have numerous problem and aparently it's been known for over a year with the adminstration etc. not doing anything about it. Which can only be indicative of the fact they dont care or dont have the expertise to deal with the problems. Btw as a fellow newbie nice to meet you.
 
Arlington
Back to Top
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4387
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 07:19
Arlington

Thanks for the welcome and quick response.

The banishment is what I wanted to discuss with you.

If you didn't know, Red Clay owns the site. I suppose he's the same Red Clay who was banned from this site. I also note a number of the same member usernames on this forum, and an overall similarity in site design.

After more than 300 posts on the AE Forum, I dared to bring to Red Clays attention that three of the worst trolls on the forum were in fact Moderators.

His response was to tell me in that Medenaywe's thread on the Origins of Language was his thread and to leave him alone. It's total trolling.

I wasn't happy about his attitude so I posted a thread where I pointed out to other members what had transpired, with no names etc. and asked what their views were on the level of favouritism afforded to the three Mods.

I was banned, without right of reply or explanation, for two weeks.

This morning, I found that you/me were both banished for life.

I don't like the fact that blatant lies have been told in the banishment post, which are there now for all to see, and I'm less than impressed that this was done without warning and with no right of reply.

Have you had any previous dealings with Red Clay?

How do we get around this, any idea.

Edited by toyomotor - 15 Feb 2014 at 07:22
"Tá mé bródúil as mo oidhreacht na hÉireann".
Back to Top
Arlington View Drop Down
Earl
Earl


Joined: 13 Feb 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 259
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 08:04
Frankly I'm no longer concerned with that site. As for insults-lies-short shrift by a forum's ownership and or staff? That can happen anywhere and often does. Perogative of management I guess. As for getting around it?
 
Best bet is ignore it. There's a reason that place is buggy and full of malware, adware, etc. Why I don't exactly know nor particularly care. All I do know, is that when a new member of that or any other forum is summarily given the boot for reporting problems and expressing honest criticism; It's nowhere I want to be. At best it was rude and inconsiderate. At worst it's because there's no one in charge or capable and they don't want that spread net wide. And believe by falsifying facts and denigrating their participation; it covers their own shortcomings.
 
All I got to say on the matter. I'm more interested in contributing here to the best of my ability.
 
Arlington
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10379
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 08:56
Hello Arlington and toyomotor.

I can confirm that WorldHistoria has an earlier common history with AllEmpires.
Red Clay is a strawman for Cyrus Shamiri.

It's a very long story, but a little background in short....
- until 2009 we were one big family with the forum under the domain name allempires.net (and the articles on allempires.com, domain registered by Cyrus Shamiri)
After a long heated debate internally in the admin group (Cyrus Shamiri, Seko, Dawn, Knights, Northman), it became obvious that Cyrus thought everything was his private property and wanted to be sole ruler and owner. When that failed for him, Cyrus hacked the forum trying to destroy it.
The community continued on allempires.net and Cyrus broke out and made a new forum - the one where you just got banned.
He stole the database (all member names and posts), some of my design on the forum and all articles despite the fact that most authors told him to delete their works - he refused.. 
A few members he promised high ranks, followed him - ie. Red Clay.

To cut all old lines from the past, we decided to change the community name to WorldHistoria in july 2011.

This community is owned by the members and this will continue so.
The council members and moderators are handling all issues on the forum, - they are elected among and by the membergroup, not appointed.

~ North
 
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4387
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 09:59
Northman:

Thank you very much for the info. It all falls into place.

I agree with Arlington on one point, a forum that treats members with such disregard and unfairness is not a forum I want to be a member of.

But the lies still rankle.
"Tá mé bródúil as mo oidhreacht na hÉireann".
Back to Top
beorna View Drop Down
General
General


Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Location: Lower Saxony
Status: Offline
Points: 799
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 14:45
It should be noted, that toyomotor and arlington are banned on AE because they are a double account. I really don't care, but it is a bit strange if toyomotor discusses with himself as Arlington.
Etiam si omnes, ego non.
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10379
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 15:20
Originally posted by beorna beorna wrote:

It should be noted, that toyomotor and arlington are banned on AE because they are a double account. I really don't care, but it is a bit strange if toyomotor discusses with himself as Arlington.

Hello beorna.

Her in the old community we do not consider anything related to the site AE worth considering as the owners are lying thieves that deserves no respect what so ever.
Everyone who knows what took place in 2009 should stay as far away from these guys as possible.
 
I have checked toyomotors and Arlingtons accounts and nothing indicate a double account.
These days it can be difficult to be sure, but there is nothing that would indicate such a violation.
And if there indeed WAS such a violation, we would simply ask the guy which account he would prefer - and delete the other one. It's not a murder case.

No, I think it was a pretext for not telling the real truth why they banned them.
That would fit right into their usual behavior.

~ North

 


Edited by Northman - 15 Feb 2014 at 15:21
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
Arlington View Drop Down
Earl
Earl


Joined: 13 Feb 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 259
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 00:01
Originally posted by beorna beorna wrote:

It should be noted, that toyomotor and arlington are banned on AE because they are a double account. I really don't care, but it is a bit strange if toyomotor discusses with himself as Arlington.
 
If you had bothered to pay attention you would have seen that that was addressed by myself earlier.
 
I cant say. Dont know the history other then speculation and versions from another person on another forum. I do know that you and I were accused of being the same person and that I was banned yesterday from there for allegedly using dual id's-trolling and a false proxie Ip.
 
 
 
What's strange is your continuing to refer to the accusation when you have no means of proof. Other than the other site's word on the matter. Especially after having been provided the information Nothman provided. Of course you let yourself off the hook with the' I dont care' bitErmm. I don't give a damn if you believe my version of anything. I'll state for the record and quite definitively; Toyomotor and I are not a dual id.
 
otoh your beginning to slightly annoy me with the ad hominem attack; deliberate or other. So my best course of action is to ignore you and your posts.
 
Arlington
 
 
 
Back to Top
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4387
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 00:52
Originally posted by beorna beorna wrote:

It should be noted, that toyomotor and arlington are banned on AE because they are a double account. I really don't care, but it is a bit strange if toyomotor discusses with himself as Arlington.



So, Red Clay wiggles his fingers and your lips move. No surprise there.

You've been told three times now, by Arlington, Northman and by me that Arlington and I are NOT the same person, nor to we have any connection.

As I understand it, Arlington lives in Texas, USA and I live in Tasmania, Australia.

Run back to Red Clay and tell him what an unmitigated liar he is.
"Tá mé bródúil as mo oidhreacht na hÉireann".
Back to Top
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 3529
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 00:54
I'm going to go ahead, steer clear of the controversy, and content myself with this: Welcome to the forum, guys! :)

-Akolouthos

Edited by Akolouthos - 16 Feb 2014 at 00:54
Back to Top
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4387
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 00:55
Originally posted by Northman Northman wrote:



Originally posted by beorna beorna wrote:

It should be noted, that toyomotor and arlington are banned on AE because they are a double account. I really don't care, but it is a bit strange if toyomotor discusses with himself as Arlington.



Hello beorna.

Her in the old community we do not consider anything related to the site AE worth considering as the owners are lying thieves that deserves no respect what so ever.
Everyone who knows what took place in 2009 should stay as far away from these guys as possible.
 
I have checked toyomotors and Arlingtons accounts and nothing indicate a double account.
These days it can be difficult to be sure, but there is nothing that would indicate such a violation.
And if there indeed WAS such a violation, we would simply ask the guy which account he would prefer - and delete the other one. It's not a murder case.

No, I think it was a pretext for not telling the real truth why they banned them.
That would fit right into their usual behavior.

~ North

 




Arlington & Northman:

Thanks for the support. But I would still like our names cleared by AE...as if that's going to happen.
"Tá mé bródúil as mo oidhreacht na hÉireann".
Back to Top
beorna View Drop Down
General
General


Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Location: Lower Saxony
Status: Offline
Points: 799
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 08:53
Originally posted by Arlington Arlington wrote:


What's strange is your continuing to refer to the accusation when you have no means of proof. Other than the other site's word on the matter. Especially after having been provided the information
 
My continuing? I mentioned it once. That is hardly "continuing". I don't know whether it is true or not, that you and arlington are a double account. I would hope you are not, but don't pretend it wouldn't be possible to change the place of destination or to use different IDs.
Etiam si omnes, ego non.
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10379
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 09:17
All right gents - I think we have exhausted this matter.

If need be, you can take further discussion to PM but I don't see anything fruitful can come out of that either.

Thank you for your participation.
Thread closed.

~ North 

   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.