| FORUM | ARCHIVE |                    | TOTAL QUIZ RESULT |


  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Staff Update
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Welcome stranger, click here to read about some of the great benefits of registering for a free account with us and joining us in our global online community.


Staff Update

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Seko- View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11725
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seko- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Staff Update
    Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 16:03

Dear All Empires Members,

We have made an important decision regarding our staff today. After a period of unrest between our founder Cyrus Shahmiri and the rest of the Administration and Moderating body we decided to demote Cyrus from the All Empires Staff. This decision didn't come easy. Though we were suspicious of his displeasure before the move to this new forum it became apparent, after our move, that Cyrus was not satisfied. Even though it was his initial idea to move this forum from our previous address he was not pleased that we chose the one we did. His numerous objections basically pointed to only one goal: He wanted to have sole control of all content at the risk of losing security for the whole website.

We made our decision based on what is best for the good of the community even if that meant we opposed Cyrus' personal agenda. He insisted that we go back to a domain that he controls. We had that experience before but it became unreliable to the point where we were having problems with our web host. Now that we are secure for the present and the future Cyrus no longer wants to be part of this community. We bid him farewell. He still has been a tremendous influence on us and we wish him the best. However, we will not agree to what he proposed.

Unfortunately and much to our dismay, Cyrus intends on opening a competing site with this one. Nothing is particularly wrong with anyone opening a competing site but there is a lot wrong when he intends on taking material from the main site, this forum and/or our past forum (now called The Archive). He also told us he wants to call it All Empires. Being that we find his proposal to be unacceptable we strongly discourage that from happening. We do not support the separation or usage of All Empires material without our consent. That means he is free to leave as long as he does not borrow, take or copy All Empires posts, articles or threads and use them for his own site.
All Empires material is part of the All Empires community and nobody is entitled to its material since the material is a copyright of each author. Not even the founder has any rights to taking that without consent and attestation from each and every member. All material stays with the All Empires community only.

Regards,

All Empires Administration
Northman,
Seko
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Harburs View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar
Chieftain

Joined: 10 Feb 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3148
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harburs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 16:24
I've predicted this long time before, but I hoped this did not happen.Broken Heart
Back to Top
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Location: Barcelona
Status: Offline
Points: 3227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 17:53
Lock this thread please. No good can come from having this thread open for everyone to comment on. I wish Cyrus the best, but I'm afraid I only have one side of the story to judge this on so I'll keep an open mind. I may even join his site if it gets up and running (And perhaps stay active on both)
http://xkcd.com/15/



Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
Back to Top
ResoundingEagle View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 27 Jun 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 131
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ResoundingEagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 17:54
I see. So this explains the 'new' forum here as impressions have left.

I have dealt with similar things as a former webmaster for art related endeavors. I am completely and utterly ignorant to this situation and the people involved, but I do note that this post seems to show Seko's abilities as an administrator do not appear by any means misplaced. Naturally, this is nice for newcomers to see.

I agree with you on the copyrights and any acting staff should be aware of such things, especially in the administrative circle. If such is as you say, you very likely made a great decision by starting a new community.

Cheers,

Eagle




Back to Top
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
Avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 970
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 19:24
I hope this row doesn't spell the end of AE like similar disagreements have spelled the end of other websites. That would  be the biggest tragedy of all of this.
Back to Top
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 3428
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 19:30
Originally posted by Parnell Parnell wrote:

Lock this thread please. No good can come from having this thread open for everyone to comment on. I wish Cyrus the best, but I'm afraid I only have one side of the story to judge this on so I'll keep an open mind. I may even join his site if it gets up and running (And perhaps stay active on both)


parnell you could not have said it better and I agree with your stance. He did invest a lot of his owon money and time and for most of us this have been a freeby. There is always two side to a story.
Back to Top
cahaya View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar
The Auror

Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Location: SE Asia
Status: Offline
Points: 1810
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cahaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 19:42
This shouldn't be discussed so openly. It should be circulated among the admins and other AE staffs ONLY.  No need for other members to give any feedback. I am totally agree with Parnell. Lock this thread. Whatever decision the admins made... their responsible. You asked me which side i'll choose? I'll pick AE side..


Edited by cahaya - 29 Jun 2009 at 19:42
Back to Top
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph


Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 2783
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 19:59
This isn't ment to pick on Cyrus. We are talking about a important member of the community and changes that had to be made. Naturally people are going to have questions and this thread is the place for it. If things get out of hands, we'll take care of the offending posts and members if need be.
Back to Top
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Location: Barcelona
Status: Offline
Points: 3227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 20:03
I'm just saying its unfair on Cyrus that we have this gruesome public spectacle. Make the initial point and lock the thread. Whatever certain users think about him now he did initially found the place.
http://xkcd.com/15/



Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
Back to Top
rider View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: Norwich, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 5544
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 20:05
 This should be an open discussion.
 
Originally posted by cahaya cahaya wrote:

This shouldn't be discussed so openly. It should be circulated among the admins and other AE staffs ONLY.  No need for other members to give any feedback. I am totally agree with Parnell. Lock this thread. Whatever decision the admins made... their responsible. You asked me which side i'll choose? I'll pick AE side..
 
The fact that it was posted here got me to log back on (through Kevin).
 
 


Edited by rider - 29 Jun 2009 at 20:06
Back to Top
Seko- View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11725
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seko- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 20:06
Originally posted by eaglecap eaglecap wrote:

Originally posted by Parnell Parnell wrote:

Lock this thread please. No good can come from having this thread open for everyone to comment on. I wish Cyrus the best, but I'm afraid I only have one side of the story to judge this on so I'll keep an open mind. I may even join his site if it gets up and running (And perhaps stay active on both)


parnell you could not have said it better and I agree with your stance. He did invest a lot of his owon money and time and for most of us this have been a freeby. There is always two side to a story.


Let's clear up some misconceptions. A few facts are in order. Nobody in the past three years has spent more time, effort and money into the AE Community then myself and Northman. Cyrus has not paid one cent to keep the forum or main site open during that time span. Donators to the community and Google ads has.

This forum will always be free to everyone as the way it was intended. We don't have to live off of donations or helpful philanthropists to keep this commuinty alive since we now pay our bills from income gathered out of google ads. 

The reasons for Cyrus' demotion is loud and clearly stated in the opening post.

We intend on preserving this community without someone attempting to take our property without consent.




Edited by Seko - 29 Jun 2009 at 21:02
Back to Top
Seko- View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11725
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seko- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 20:36
It has come to my attention that Cyrus has embarked on a pm campaign telling his side of the story. Being that he had logged on during the past four hours since this thread opened and he had not provided his side of the story (on this thread) but chose to solicit apathy through pm instead, I have decided to put a stop to this. Cyrus is banned. 

Edited by Seko - 29 Jun 2009 at 21:55
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 20:47
Please everyone.
 
If you think this has been an easy decision, you are wrong.
If you think it is either one of us, Seko or I, who has a personal vendetta towards Cyrus, you are wrong too.
If you think we haven't tried EVERYTHING to avoid this result, you are equally wrong. 
 
When I say "we", I mean first and formost Seko and myself - but not exclusively - the entire body of moderators have been informed about the real causes for this, given time to comment, and I can only say I have yet to read a post defending what Cyrus did and was about to do.
 
With my position as administrator and main webmaster it is my responsibility to secure this community the best way I know how, regardless of any personal agenda's.
Discussions over the past 3-5 months has proven unfruitful to accomplish a common understanding with Cyrus about this issue.
 
It's harsh to say, but Cyrus only knows, recognize and is only willing to accept one way - his way.
When his way evidently isn't the best and most secure for the community and when he is unwilling to compromise or even cooperate about it, I must give up finding a solution with him.
  
I won't bother the whole community with details - but all the moderators are fully aware of what has been going on, and as I said - not a single statement to support his agenda nor behavior.
 
It took this long - almost half a year, more than 400 posts of discussions in the admin area and all my patience and goodwill towards Cyrus, to come to this conclusion.
Now I have no patience left for Cyrus. His credit with me is totally gone.
 
It isn't Seko's decision alone - it's a commom decision from both of us.
 
There has been suggestions about locking this thread.
But this is an open community where everyone is entitled to an opinion as long as it is stated factual and in a civil manner. So let us keep it that way please.
 
~ Northman
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 20:59
I see now that he is banned - what a sad exit - but he was the architect himself behind this outcome.
 
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
Act of Oblivion View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Location: England
Status: Offline
Points: 1174
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Act of Oblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 21:33
Originally posted by Parnell Parnell wrote:

I'm just saying its unfair on Cyrus that we have this gruesome public spectacle. Make the initial point and lock the thread. Whatever certain users think about him now he did initially found the place.
 

..this is a hard one to pin down because in some respects I can sympathise and understand what Parnell is saying, I really do, but on the other hand, the formation of another AE forum will have some effect on all the members who contribute here, and to that end, I kind of feel that they also deserve a voice in this matter…but then again, maybe the decision should have been just made behind closed doors and have done with it..but even so, the creation of another forum would have soon come to light and its implications and forthcoming comments would eventually be brought openly on this existing community…

..still, without knowing all the facts, its difficult to come to any solid conclusion about all this….as some have sated earlier, the real shame would be to lose AE, or more accurately its very, very hard fought battle for the credibility it deserves among online forums…still, like most things that emerge online, they tend to blow over quite quickly…maybe…



Back to Top
Mixcoatl View Drop Down
King
King


Joined: 02 Aug 2004
Location: Poyais
Status: Offline
Points: 5042
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 21:37
Nobody likes the way this has ended, but Cyrus' position was really no longer tenable. It really was not possible to reason with him any more. All mods that have commented on the case in the mod room have made clear they were opposed to Cyrus' behavior.
Back to Top
Seko- View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11725
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seko- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 21:38
Being that Cyrus has sent pm's to some of you bragging that he spend thousands of dollars maintaining the community over the years, I suggest that you read the real truth contained in a thread from our previous forum regarding the correct details of our past. In fact it was due to Cyrus' financial irresponsibility that we were closed at one time. Notice that preivous problem occured before Northman and I took financial matters into our hands to rectify and secure the Community:

 http://allempires.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=22067


Back to Top
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Location: Barcelona
Status: Offline
Points: 3227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 21:43
How many people has Cyrus PMed? This reeks of bitterness against him. No offence but I did say that this would end in this way. Put an end to this wierd spectacle for Christs sake.
http://xkcd.com/15/



Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
Back to Top
Seko- View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11725
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seko- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 21:46
Sorry Parnell. Everyone has a right to hear what we have to say and respond in kind. Emotions are not part of the equation regarding our decision. Only facts. Feel free to ask questions. 
Back to Top
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Location: Barcelona
Status: Offline
Points: 3227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 21:56
Originally posted by Seko Seko wrote:

It has come to my attention that Cyrus has embarked on a pm campaign telling his side of the story. Being that he had logged on during the past four hours since this thread opened and he had not provided his side of the story but chose to solicit apathy through pm instead, I have decided to put a stop to this. Cyrus is banned. 


Seko,

This ban reason is muck. Show some evidence first because this reeks of bitterness and frankly, its nonsense. The idea that just because he logged in and didn't post here makes him guilty of something is retarded.
http://xkcd.com/15/



Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
Back to Top
Seko- View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11725
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seko- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:09
Cyrus could have very well shared his opinions here with everyone. Being that he did not but sent out pm's without our initial knowledge smacks of deception. Don't you think? How are we supposed to answer him if we are kept in the dark? However, we have had months and the last week was very intense, of dialogue with him. He chose what he wanted to do and we made a choice as well.
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:09
Parnell
I completely understand your concern - and you are right.
But only because you don't know what Seko and I know.
 
You may think our posts have a taste of bitterness to them - and you are right.
How would you feel if you had been dragged around a circus circle for 5 months, only to realise you had been performing for free in Cyrus' private Circus for the past 5 years - according to him.
 
Believe you me - both our posts above are very diplomatic and if you don't believe me, just ask specifically to any point in them and I/we will answer - and provide evidence if necessary.
 
 
 
  
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6262
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drgonzaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:10
Gee. reminds me of some of the bitterest feuds that took place within the History faculty at my old stomping grounds. It is hardly educational to air all of this bitterness, but I am afraid that the History discipline is replete with prima donnas that thrive on all of this recrimination. For the sake of harmony some gentlemanly agreement should be reached; however, the thought that some sense of "proprietorship" is involved, one must make clear that no individual holds rights over the intellectual product of others. Now, if one must perforce enter the realm of the legalese, it would behoove the current administrators to register under a non-prof umbrella that sets forth the purpose of the forum and secures the "rights" of individual contributors. From the sudden appearance of a copyright notice, a succinct declaration of the lgal situation is now in order. As a retired editor of a published journal, I am familiar with all the nuances involved.
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
Act of Oblivion View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Location: England
Status: Offline
Points: 1174
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Act of Oblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:11
Originally posted by Parnell Parnell wrote:


This ban reason is muck. Show some evidence first because this reeks of bitterness and frankly, its nonsense. The idea that just because he logged in and didn't post here makes him guilty of something is retarded.
 
 

.....sorry Parnell for highlighting your posts, but i..er…have to agree again….logging on and not posting is something we all have done…and to be honest, I received one of the PM’s and it contained an opinion, a point of view, a personal position, nothing offensive, and an argument which is pretty much what all the PM’s I have ever received have contained…I thought that was the point of PM’s..to ‘talk’ to another member in private if it was felt prudent not to post ‘public’….so I can’t see why it was really necessary to ban Cyrus?...

...



Back to Top
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Location: Barcelona
Status: Offline
Points: 3227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:16
This will be my last post on the matter but all I will say is that how the hell are any of us meant to know anything about this if its all done behind closed doors? We are effectively dragging Cyrus' name through the mud in this thread - Who knows he MAY deserve it. But how are the likes of me, just an ordinary member supposed to know? Thats why this is such a gruesome spectable. Everyone bar the admins and the mods are in the dark about whats actually being said.

And I will REITERATE the ban for Cyrus is a nonsense. The PM he sent to me was perfectly placid.
http://xkcd.com/15/



Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
Back to Top
rider View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: Norwich, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 5544
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:21
I, having taken no side in the discussions and remaining neutral with paying homage to written facts, confirm that the points brought up by Seko and Northman stand true in their veracity and confirm to the posts put up on the Moderator's Section. No alteration from the basic facts uttered by either side has been given as far as I can see (I've not gone through all the Moderator's Board topics though).
 
If you doubt the truthfulness of my words, confirm with Hugoestr - he has taken no apparent side either.
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:21
- maybe because the cup already was full AoD.
 
AoD and Parnell 
I have been referred the content of the famous PM as well.
I would never ask any of you to post it, but if you would take a few "facts" from the PM and post them, I think we can provide evidence for some unfounded statements - all of them in fact - except for him being founder of AE.
The "facts" I have heard are all untrue - blatant lies.
 
We are not dragging him through the mud Parnell - we informed, you and others have chosen to ask for reasons.
 
~ North
 
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
ResoundingEagle View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 27 Jun 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 131
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ResoundingEagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:23
Originally posted by Parnell Parnell wrote:

Originally posted by Seko Seko wrote:

It has come to my attention that Cyrus has embarked on a pm campaign telling his side of the story. Being that he had logged on during the past four hours since this thread opened and he had not provided his side of the story but chose to solicit apathy through pm instead, I have decided to put a stop to this. Cyrus is banned. 


Seko,

This ban reason is muck. Show some evidence first because this reeks of bitterness and frankly, its nonsense. The idea that just because he logged in and didn't post here makes him guilty of something is retarded.


I honestly don't know who's in the right here to any degree, except what is implied. I am a complete newcomer to the parties involved and the forums.  He did pm me though as well, which I still have in my inbox, and it contained the claims mentioned, though I obviously have no knowlegde of how true or untrue any of it is.

I am not sure how many other people got pm's, but I myself was a recipient.
Back to Top
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Location: Barcelona
Status: Offline
Points: 3227
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:27
Originally posted by Northman Northman wrote:

- maybe because the cup already was full AoD.
 
AoD and Parnell 
I have been referred the content of the famous PM as well.
I would never ask any of you to post it, but if you would take a few "facts" from the PM and post them, I think we can provide evidence for some unfounded statements - all of them in fact - except for him being founder of AE.
The "facts" I have heard are all untrue - blatant lies.
 
We are not dragging him through the mud Parnell - we informed, you and others have chosen to ask for reasons.
 
~ North
 


I think there should either be complete transparancy or else all the posts made here should be deleted and the thread locked. Because this half way compromise is just infuriating.
http://xkcd.com/15/



Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
Back to Top
Northman View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Avatar
~ Scylding ~

Joined: 30 Aug 2004
Location: Denmark
Status: Offline
Points: 10426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 22:32
Originally posted by Parnell Parnell wrote:

Originally posted by Northman Northman wrote:

- maybe because the cup already was full AoD.
 
AoD and Parnell 
I have been referred the content of the famous PM as well.
I would never ask any of you to post it, but if you would take a few "facts" from the PM and post them, I think we can provide evidence for some unfounded statements - all of them in fact - except for him being founder of AE.
The "facts" I have heard are all untrue - blatant lies.
 
We are not dragging him through the mud Parnell - we informed, you and others have chosen to ask for reasons.
 
~ North
 


I think there should either be complete transparancy or else all the posts made here should be deleted and the thread locked. Because this half way compromise is just infuriating.
 
Are you suggeting we should post all 400 and some posts from the admin room???
- and equally many from the moderators room?
 
I'm not against it - but does it serve any purpose?
 
   
   If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.    (Albert Einstein)
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.