| FORUM | ARCHIVE |                    | TOTAL QUIZ RESULT |


  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Real Immigrants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Welcome stranger, click here to read about some of the great benefits of registering for a free account with us and joining us in our global online community.


Topic ClosedThe Real Immigrants

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6262
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 15:34
You take the cake, Carch, although that wannabe Aethiop is running you a close second. Not only do you abuse History and historical constructs worse than a fantasazing 13 year old locked in a bathroom, but also sound sour divertissements, so please do not attempt word games with me. The nuances of English--or for that matter Spanish--fly well above your capacity to grasp. Look back at my original post and try to find "the" attached to Chichimecas. Nevertheless, go ahead and post additional foolishness that have little to do with History and carry absolutely no understanding that contemporary problems have far more capable people attending to them.

Edited by drgonzaga - 30 Aug 2009 at 15:35
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 18:54
Originally posted by drgonzaga drgonzaga wrote:

You take the cake, Carch, although that wannabe Aethiop is running you a close second. Not only do you abuse History and historical constructs worse than a fantasazing 13 year old locked in a bathroom, but also sound sour divertissements, so please do not attempt word games with me. The nuances of English--or for that matter Spanish--fly well above your capacity to grasp. Look back at my original post and try to find "the" attached to Chichimecas. Nevertheless, go ahead and post additional foolishness that have little to do with History and carry absolutely no understanding that contemporary problems have far more capable people attending to them.


Do not be angry just because you are wrong, everybody can be wrong.

And to call people names like wannabe Aethiop (whoever that refers to) and similar slurs, has not so much to do with history but just shows a lack of ordinary politeness.

Back to Top
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6262
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 23:04
Well, it seems no one wishes to undertake the needed corrections for a very simple reason: the perpetrators pay no heed. If you wish, Carch, to bleat on about "ordinary politeness" [when in fact given today's social milieu and the cowardice of the Internet, any level of politeness would fall under consideration as actually extraordinary!], the simple fact is that not only on "immigration" are you completely wrong but practically all your propositions that might be discernable through the usual fog of anti-Christianity, Catholic bashing, and blundering ecopathos, falls under a similar censure. I happen to live in the American Southwest and maintain residences on both sides of the border and certainly have far greater familiarity with this topic than you might ever glean from the superficial clap-trap you put forth as expertise. So back off and cease all this sniveling because you have exhausted even my rather remarkable capacity to display patience.

Edited by drgonzaga - 31 Aug 2009 at 23:10
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Bush Capital
Status: Offline
Points: 7830
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 00:52
Calm it down guys, it may be the minefield but normal rules still apply. attack the argument, not the person, and don't bring arguments from other threads into this one - or vice versa.
Back to Top
AksumVanguard View Drop Down
Consul
Consul
Avatar

Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 396
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 10:38
Originally posted by drgonzga drgonzga wrote:

You take the cake, Carch, although that wannabe Aethiop is running you a close second.


I'll keep it a little cordial here since Dr.DOOM has already made a mess of  this post and is doing nothing but posting irrelevant and non-complacent points in threads as Carcharodon has already pointed out.

I would want to know what you mean be saying "take the cake" or a wanna be for that matter,you don't know me or my family's  history. You can't withstand a full intellectual argument thats the reason for your feeble rebutalls when all the while  quivering for knowing your statements are undoubtedly flawed . Refrain from referring to me or I shall expose your incredulous constructs once more as I previously did not too long ago.

Originally posted by Carcharadon Carcharadon wrote:


The long excerpt you posted is rather irrelevant to the things I talked about. I talked about indians who fled from US army into Mexico, other times they fled from Mexico into US territory. They lived in states that changed from Mexican to US supremacy but they still belonged there on both sides of the borders. Some treaties written by their supressors do not alter that fact.


Originally posted by drgonzaga drgonzaga wrote:


Carch thy name is Obscurantism Redux as thou hauntest the parapets of Elsinore. For one thing, you are totally uninformed as to the habits of residents within the border zone between Mexico and the United States. They cross freely at all times between countries and have done so for generations...the border-leapers originate elsewhere.


Prior to the Independence of Texas, Native American Indians were forced to move westward.They already had been other familiar settled Native Indian Tribes who were scrambling and fighting to maintain their reservations lands, crops, and livestock. They mostly fought with Tejanos and other refuged Native American tribes coming into the area.



The Mexican government encouraged American Farmers and settlers in the lands in and around the Texas territories,the Mexican government also encouraged the newly arrived settlers to purchase farm implements,and even gave them land grants. Empresarios Tejanos sold these lands for 12 cents an acre to American settlers, but they were all to be Mexican Governed territories.
After Sam Houston and the Independence of Texas many Native Indians were eventually ignored of their rights  and not even taken into consideration. The Tejanos of of the previous Northern Mexico territories remained in Texas  and assimilated into the land  ,but these were contrary to the Indian Reservations set there.

If you are talking about Indian reservations  allowing them to move freely through borders, you have one or two factors comming into play. One factor, reservations may be situated on the Mexican and US border others are not situated in the proximity of the border .There  may be located in a remote area within the middle of the state, including Texas,Arizona,NewMexico,Utah,and Nevada. But not this does not include all indian reservations. Now maybe of course a tribe  who has one or two territories in the same  state including border and non-border could may move inter-border freely but this is not likely.
 
Native American Indians and Tejanos are two different things. And it is true that some reservations may allow them to traverse between the borders doesn't mean the same for the Indians of Mexico. I'm not to sure if they are even Indian reservations(territories) in Mexico. SO not all tribes are granted the same liberty.

Now of course the United States grants the Native Indian Tribes some amnesty in some matters. Thats the reason you have new well spunned Casinos.  I do know of one Indian territory on the New York -Canada border called the Akwasasne and St Regis Mohawk reserve which has alot of interborder moving of the Mohawk tribe memebrs but not all.They have businesses there that give them very great advantage.

So to put it simply not all native americans are allowed to travel freely through borders,so I don't know why that claim was made.






Edited by AksumVanguard - 01 Sep 2009 at 10:57
Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 12:14
Originally posted by drgonzaga drgonzaga wrote:

Well, it seems no one wishes to undertake the needed corrections for a very simple reason: the perpetrators pay no heed. If you wish, Carch, to bleat on about "ordinary politeness" [when in fact given today's social milieu and the cowardice of the Internet, any level of politeness would fall under consideration as actually extraordinary!], the simple fact is that not only on "immigration" are you completely wrong but practically all your propositions that might be discernable through the usual fog of anti-Christianity, Catholic bashing, and blundering ecopathos, falls under a similar censure. I happen to live in the American Southwest and maintain residences on both sides of the border and certainly have far greater familiarity with this topic than you might ever glean from the superficial clap-trap you put forth as expertise. So back off and cease all this sniveling because you have exhausted even my rather remarkable capacity to display patience.


Well, living in that environment maybe made you homeblind and unable to view the matter in a broader perspctive.
Back to Top
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6262
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 12:39

Duh? Do you people actually read what you write before posting such cockamamie drivel...or do you believe these meanderings carry meaning? Pray tell, what does this say: "Now maybe of course a tribe  who has one or two territories in the same  state including border and non-border could may move inter-border freely but this is not likely..."?

Spare yourselves further embarrassment and simply go quietly...
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
Dolphin View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Avatar
Teaman to the Society of Dilettanti

Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Lindalino
Status: Offline
Points: 2766
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 12:56
Well, dragonzeistga, were you to lessen the whole moral high ground spiel, and refrian from such importune semantic babble fire (picture the soldiers on D-Day getting shot at with tangents and anecdotal interjections), then maybe a vis a vis discussion without interpolation would lead to a better standard of discussion. At the moment such intellectual jousting is neither condusive to progress or to a fair reflection of intellect.
 
Did I just say anything at all? I'm confused.
 
 
Back to Top
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6262
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 13:43
Well Dullfin, if you wish to flail your tail do so a little less ponderously. As it is you are splashing about as effectively as a sardine after canning!  

Edited by drgonzaga - 01 Sep 2009 at 13:46
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
Dolphin View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Avatar
Teaman to the Society of Dilettanti

Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Lindalino
Status: Offline
Points: 2766
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 14:25

Oh! Such linguistic virtuosity leaves a pang in my mammalian breast. Fly! Fly before I get struck again with such lacinating digress!

 

 

Back to Top
gcle2003 View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar
PM Honorary Member

Joined: 06 Dec 2004
Location: Luxembourg
Status: Offline
Points: 13262
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 16:13
I'm diverted by the notion of being shot at with tangents ... is there a Lewis Carroll reference I'm missing?
 
But hush ... I ought to practice what I preach about staying on topic.
Citizen of Ankh-Morpork.

Never believe anything until it has been officially denied - Sir Humphrey Appleby, 1984.

Back to Top
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6262
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 18:25
No less strange than a lacinating digress, gcle, but a fascinating display of migrant thread-hopping nevertheless. Not that the construction of this thread fails to support these sopholoric interludes. In contemporary society, immigration is a fact of life and accomplished quite simply under legal venues. Undocumented aliens are another matter entirely and, often, a direct product of criminal activity thus constituting a serious threat to social and political stability. Nevertheless, there are jokers who go out of their way to either incite racial hatred or rationalize the problem with all type of Humpty Dumpty logic. The charlatans we have here bloviate about Amerinds, reservations, "suppressors" and heaven knows what other fancies for no other reason than to hear themselves exercise their digestive tracts. The literature on the topic is voluminous, not only with respect to the situation in the United States but internationally as well. For example, here is an overview with respect to the US in 2007:
 
 
The interesting point here is that the US can absorb these extra-legals to a far greater capacity than any other modern state and actively seeks solutions to the social dilemma. Now that there are others who seek to play politics is another matter entirely, and herein the very thread we have received excellent examples of such inanities.
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
AksumVanguard View Drop Down
Consul
Consul
Avatar

Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 396
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 19:25
Originally posted by drgonzaga drgonzaga wrote:

Spare yourselves further embarrassment and simply go quietly...


If you keep mouthing off about me I shall leave a bad aftertaste.

Originally posted by drgonzaga drgonzaga wrote:



In contemporary society, immigration is a fact of life and accomplished quite simply under legal venues. Undocumented aliens are another matter entirely and, often, a direct product of criminal activity thus constituting a serious threat to social and political stability.


Ahhhhhh, I retreat to a bomb shelter every time an illegal alien is around.

Originally posted by drgonzaga drgonzaga wrote:


 Nevertheless, there are jokers who go out of their way to either incite racial hatred or rationalize the problem with all type of Humpty dump logic



Oh really,   I wonder who would be guilty of that.





Back to Top
drgonzaga View Drop Down
King
King
Avatar
Plus Ultra

Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 6262
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 19:48
You can't even get the quotes right, can you, and alter them for your little game...not the first time but then trolls are so predictable. 
Honi soit qui mal y pense
Back to Top
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Avatar

Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Location: Barcelona
Status: Offline
Points: 3227
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 20:17
Originally posted by drgonzaga drgonzaga wrote:

You can't even get the quotes right, can you, and alter them for your little game...not the first time but then trolls are so predictable. 


You forgot to say "Well Aksum Vanguard..."

Sorry.


Edited by Parnell - 01 Sep 2009 at 20:18
http://xkcd.com/15/



Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
Back to Top
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Bush Capital
Status: Offline
Points: 7830
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 04:13
Thread locked. For obvious reasons.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.