| FORUM | ARCHIVE |                    | TOTAL QUIZ RESULT |

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome stranger, click here to read about some of the great benefits of registering for a free account with us and joining us in our global online community.

Knights - New Administrator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Seko- View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seko- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Knights - New Administrator
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 16:24
 With our ever-improving forum we welcome our newest addition to the Administration team. This young man has shown grateful dedication and enthusiasm over the years. He has been active on the editorial team, moderator team and as a webmaster. This most recent appointment is a natural evolutionary process for him and we are glad that he is willing to spend so much time with the community.

Warm greetings to Knights. Congrats and we appreciate your efforts. Smile

Sponsored Links

cahaya View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
The Auror

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cahaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 16:32
Clap Congrats Bro!! Cool
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 16:39
Congratulations Knights!SmileClap
rider View Drop Down
King
King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 16:39
What has our world come to?

EDIT: For anyone not understanding my select sense of humour, then I am glad for Knights' upheaval to the throne of server-protection. Embarrassed

Edited by rider - 07 Jul 2009 at 18:36
Dolphin View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Teaman to the Society of Dilettanti

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 16:49
Let the powers of Dawn and Knights combine!

hugoestr View Drop Down
King
King

Most Glorious Leader of Muzhnopia

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 16:51
Congrats!
Harburs View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Chieftain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harburs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 17:01
Congrats!Thumbs Up
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 17:05
For some reason this image from a very famous book I (half) read when I was younger came to mind:

http://xkcd.com/15/

Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
Prince of Zeila View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun
AE Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Zeila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 18:48
^What's his mission?

Congrats Knights!
Parnell View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 18:49
He's tilting at windmills :)
http://xkcd.com/15/

Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. ~George Bernard Shaw
rider View Drop Down
King
King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 18:53
Don Quiote? I believe there should be more windmills in that case.

However, I doubt that Alex has a horse (or a pike)... and Australia isn't that windmill-ish either. So, your picture... Ouch

Better one needed.

Edited by rider - 07 Jul 2009 at 18:56
Prince of Zeila View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun
AE Editor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince of Zeila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 19:01
Originally posted by Parnell Parnell wrote:

He's tilting at windmills :)

Lol and i thought he was rescuing some princess locked up in a windmillSmile
ResoundingEagle View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ResoundingEagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 19:07
Congrats. Its nice to see exceptionally positive aligned young fellows. =)
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 20:25

Delicious! You certainly deserve it, old boy!

Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 20:34
Congrats fellow, the right man in the right place.
"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid.
Sarmat View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 20:41
Congratulations !!! Couldn't agree more with this appointment ! Clap
Σαρμάτ

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 21:47
Congrats Bro!!!!!!!!!!!
"We didn't land on Israel, Israel landed on us!!"--Palestinian X

crimesofwar.org
Panther View Drop Down
Editorial Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 23:35
 Normally, i would try to say something funny, too lighten any serious atmosphere. But this is different and very important for you! This one is for you

http://www.funmunch.com/funny_pictures/animals/pictures/funny_animals_pictures_06.jpg

Congratulations!
es_bih View Drop Down
Council Member
Council Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote es_bih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 00:35

Congrats!!!

Dawn- View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Valkyrie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 01:32
well done - you'll do great things
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 02:11
I haven't seen an young man with this much talent and composure rising like a comet blossoming in front of the public eyes since an young man named Tiger Woods. But can he win AE Quiz?  Because I think it's only matter of time that Kights win the Masters.  Anyone with me?

Congrats, Knight!  Like Seko said, we all are grateful for your dedication and enthusiasm.  Clap     
Nothing requires a greater effort of thought than arguments to justify the rule of non-thought.

Milan Kundera
Balaam View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 03:31
Viva la Australia!

Congrats mate!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
gcle2003 View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
PM Honorary Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 11:17

Yes, congratulations. Should be some consolation for the drubbing planned for various crisket grounds in England this summer. Smile

Citizen of Ankh-Morpork.

Never believe anything until it has been officially denied - Sir Humphrey Appleby, 1984.

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 11:49
Originally posted by rider rider wrote:

... and Australia isn't that windmill-ish either.

Windmills are the most stereotypical symbol of the outback you can think of. Nothing for as far as the eye can see, except a windmill.

rider View Drop Down
King
King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 22:09
My Australia is the seas and oceans.
Justinian View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
King of Numenor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justinian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 04:25
Congratulations, I know you'll do as well in your new position as in your previous ones.Clap
"War is a cowardly escape from the problems of peace."--Thomas Mann

Knights View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 06:15
I'd really like to thank everyone for their kind and encouraging words - I am truly humbled. I shall do my very best for this community in my new position as administrator.

Again, thank you. Hug
Praetor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Praetor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 12:06
my apologies for the late response Knights, as you know I've been otherwise occupied for about this past week but I just needed to send you my congratulations. you have most definitely earned it, as someone who personally knows this latest edition to AE's Admins I say with some confidence that they could scarcely have appointed a finer candidate, Congratulations again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knights View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 12:42
Cheers, Praetor Star
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 18:05
Congrat- I am happy for you - how much was the pay raise-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic