| FORUM | ARCHIVE |                    | TOTAL QUIZ RESULT |


  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trump & foreign matters
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Welcome stranger, click here to read about some of the great benefits of registering for a free account with us and joining us in our global online community.


Trump & foreign matters

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4956
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 08:20
Quote Someone else did say something on the matter and they also thought you & toyomotor were wrong. 

The answer isn't not talking about it. Can't we apply the same rules as in other threads, other subjects. 

Just too emotional. So you have to insult and disavow and feign ignorance of the facts.

1. Who said that?

2. If we don't talk about it, we shouldn't upset you, should we?

3. There's only one member getting too emotional, and it's not Frank or me.Angry
It's not that I was born in Ireland,
It's the Ireland that was born in me.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Vanuatu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Location: New England
Status: Offline
Points: 1701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanuatu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 13:08
Originally posted by toyomotor toyomotor wrote:

Quote Someone else did say something on the matter and they also thought you & toyomotor were wrong. 

The answer isn't not talking about it. Can't we apply the same rules as in other threads, other subjects. 

Just too emotional. So you have to insult and disavow and feign ignorance of the facts.

1. Who said that?

2. If we don't talk about it, we shouldn't upset you, should we?

3. There's only one member getting too emotional, and it's not Frank or me.Angry

Dark Warrior disagreed with your Trump BS.

What are you talking about when you say upset me? Everyone gets peeved. 

If your not emotional then what is red faced demon about? Stop with the nonsense about getting peeved. Look at your angry red face. Unhappy
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain
Back to Top
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4956
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 13:26
Quote 1. Dark Warrior disagreed with your Trump BS.

2. What are you talking about when you say upset me? Everyone gets peeved. 

3. If you're not emotional then what is red faced demon about? Stop with the nonsense about getting peeved. Look at your angry red face. Unhappy

1. Totally irrelevant.

2. No, everyone doesn't get peeved. The rest of occasionally get angry when falsely accused, hence the red faced emoji- I'm fed up with being castigated for trying to do the right thing by you.

3. For the last time-accept the fact that Frank and I were acting in your best interests as we didn't want you getting upset over the bumbling buffoon posts. 

You restarted the battle, not us.

Now, once and for all-we won't post on Trump anymore. Don't take us to task for historic posts-and this doesn't mean that we've changed our minds, rather we'd like to keep you as an on-line friend.

OVER & OUT.
(all we require in response is a simple "Roger copy that.)Wink
It's not that I was born in Ireland,
It's the Ireland that was born in me.
Back to Top
Vanuatu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Location: New England
Status: Offline
Points: 1701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanuatu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 02:25
Worry about your own bumbling buffoon posts.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain
Back to Top
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4956
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 03:35
Originally posted by Vanuatu Vanuatu wrote:

Worry about your own bumbling buffoon posts.


(All we require in response is a simple "Roger copy that.")Wink
It's not that I was born in Ireland,
It's the Ireland that was born in me.
Back to Top
Vanuatu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Location: New England
Status: Offline
Points: 1701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanuatu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 14:58
Originally posted by toyomotor toyomotor wrote:

Originally posted by Vanuatu Vanuatu wrote:

Worry about your own bumbling buffoon posts.


(All we require in response is a simple "Roger copy that.")Wink

All I require is that you worry about your own bumbling buffoon posts
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain
Back to Top
toyomotor View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2014
Location: Tasmania, AUST.
Status: Online
Points: 4956
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 15:07
Quote Now, once and for all-we won't post on Trump anymore. Don't take us to task for historic posts-and this doesn't mean that we've changed our minds, rather we'd like to keep you as an on-line friend.

THIS PROBLEM IS GIVING ME THE IRRITS!!!

I'm a member of other on-line fora, and it doesn't happen when I post on them, only on WH.

Can someone help me please???


Edited by toyomotor - 27 Dec 2017 at 15:11
It's not that I was born in Ireland,
It's the Ireland that was born in me.
Back to Top
Vanuatu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Location: New England
Status: Offline
Points: 1701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanuatu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 16:40
Originally posted by toyomotor toyomotor wrote:

Quote Now, once and for all-we won't post on Trump anymore. Don't take us to task for historic posts-and this doesn't mean that we've changed our minds, rather we'd like to keep you as an on-line friend.

THIS PROBLEM IS GIVING ME THE IRRITS!!!

I'm a member of other on-line fora, and it doesn't happen when I post on them, only on WH.

Can someone help me please???

Do you clear your history/cookies?

Could always go back and do back up & restore computer to an earlier date before problem started. 

If you are running Windows go to Start menu- Control Panel -System and Security -Back up & restore.

Pretty self explanatory from there but
Message if doesn't work
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain
Back to Top
Vanuatu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Location: New England
Status: Offline
Points: 1701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanuatu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 16:47
Originally posted by toyomotor toyomotor wrote:

Quote Now, once and for all-we won't post on Trump anymore. Don't take us to task for historic posts-and this doesn't mean that we've changed our minds, rather we'd like to keep you as an on-line friend.

THIS PROBLEM IS GIVING ME THE IRRITS!!!

I'm a member of other on-line fora, and it doesn't happen when I post on them, only on WH.

Can someone help me please???

Stop saying that the problem is talking about Trump.
Stop saying I'm to be coddled bc I get "upset" I repeat you have gotten raging , pissing mad at people long before you ever deigned to talk to me.

I am not responsible for your temperament. And I know better than to ignore the BS that you & Frank have been trafficking in. Why don't your moderator duties extend to *OFF TOPIC* comments about Trump in threads that have nothing to do with him? Simple question. Asked a number of times you will not address your bias. 
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.