| FORUM | ARCHIVE |                    | TOTAL QUIZ RESULT |


  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will the Rapa Nui survive?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Welcome stranger, click here to read about some of the great benefits of registering for a free account with us and joining us in our global online community.


Will the Rapa Nui survive?

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 01:05
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

You can hardly call them free while their country is still occupied by Chileans. At least Chile should give back all land to the indigenous population and give them a much higher degree of self governing.

Easter Island is not occupied. It is Chilean land.

Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

Ofcourse it was and still is.

And there are indeed Rapa Nuians that want to get rid of all these Chileans that have imposed themselves upon them and annected their land.


Idiots are everywhere, but that's not the majoritary voice in the Island.


Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

Well, many have lost their land and got their culture ripped apart because they were overwhelmed by the Latino hodge podge robber culture that still celebrates its roots in anditry and medieval catholic superstition. Disgusting!



What more disgusting that yours swedish prostitute-explotation culture.

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 01:18

 

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Easter Island is not occupied. It is Chilean land.

No, it will never be Chilean land. Occupation is occupation. Chileans are foreigners who have imposed themselves upon the native people and stolen their country and subjected them to the Latino mass culture.

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

What more disgusting that yours swedish prostitute-explotation culture.

Latin America has much more prostitution than Sweden, or any EU country, or the whole EU together.

Unfortunately this culture of prostitution also impacts and destroy native cultures in South America.

 

Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 01:24
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

No, it will never be Chilean land. Occupation is occupation. Chileans are foreigners who have imposed themselves upon the native people and stolen their country and subjected them to the Latino mass culture.


Shut up, foreign agitator.

Originally posted by </span>Carcharodon<span style=LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN lang=EN> Carcharodon wrote:

Latin America has much more prostitution than Sweden, or any EU country, or the whole EU together.

We have a larger and younger population.


Originally posted by </span>Carcharodon<span style=LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN lang=EN> Carcharodon wrote:

Unfortunately this culture of prostitution also impacts and destroy native cultures in South America.


But Swedish prostitutes are more famous that Saab, Scania or Volvo.

In fact, Sweden is considered the beacon of the porn industry worldwide, that lead all the world to Sodoma and Gomorra... to use the Biblical terms LOL

And what about yours cousins, the Dutch, that exibit women like they were objects, just consumer goods in the prostitution shops.

Nice place you have in northern Europe: abortion, prostitution, widespread homosexuality, heroin, widespread suicide, eutanasia, you name it.

(And still you criticize others? gimme a break)







Edited by pinguin - 09 Dec 2011 at 01:28
Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 19:46

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

But Swedish prostitutes are more famous that Saab, Scania or Volvo.
In fact, Sweden is considered the beacon of the porn industry worldwide, that lead all the world to Sodoma and Gomorra... to use the Biblical terms

 
Well, maybe by the ignorants. Sweden is not on the ten top list of porn producers, whch Brazil is:

Quote Top Video Porn Producers
Country
Major Producers
1. United States
Vivid Entertainment, Hustler, Playboy, Wicked Pictures, Red Light District
2. Brazil
Frenesi Films, Pau Brazil, MarcoStudio

 
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

And what about yours cousins, the Dutch, that exibit women like they were objects, just consumer goods in the prostitution shops.

 
Well, still the amount of poor, used women that are forced into prostitution is far way higher in Latin America. And most of them live in much worse conditions than most European prostitutes.
 
Even i a country as Netherlands there are some laws that protect them. Such laws you do not find much of in Latin America, there the protitutes are left in the hands of bandits.
 
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

  Nice place you have in northern Europe: abortion, prostitution, widespread homosexuality, heroin, widespread suicide, eutanasia, you name it.
 
(And still you criticize others? gimme a break)

 
As I said, the problem with prostitution is much worse in Latin American countries than in Europe (at least the EU part of Europe).
Interestingly enough the rate of illegal abortions in Latin American countires are rather high, which means very high risks for the mothers. Here in Northern Europe we can offer safe abortions that do not risk the lives of the women. That is because we are not in the hands of some medieval church that spreads a lot of superstition.
 
Quote Five thousand women die from clandestine abortions every year in Latin America. It has one of the highest abortion rates in the world, despite its near-universal illegality.

 
http://www.womensenews.org/story/the-world/041128/illegal-abortions-rampant-latin-america
 
Quote Although illegal, abortions are commonly performed in Chile. Social science researchers have estimated that about a third of all Chilean women have one or more induced abortions during their childbearing years. 

 
http://womenshistory.about.com/library/ency/blwh_chile_abortion.htm

 
Post cleansed for corrupted code. Content unchanged
 
~ Northman
 


Edited by Northman - 11 Dec 2011 at 09:39
Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 19:50
But now maybe we strayed away from the main topic of this thread, the situation of the Rapa Nui.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 10:05
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

Well, maybe by the ignorants. Sweden is not on the ten top list of porn producers, whch Brazil is:

....

Swedish porn is more interesting, isn't? It is well known (or at least say the rumour) that for Swedish women, making porn is an honest source of a second income.

Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

Well, still the amount of poor, used women that are forced into prostitution is far way higher in Latin America. And most of them live in much worse conditions than most European prostitutes.

Even i a country as Netherlands there are some laws that protect them. Such laws you do not find much of in Latin America, there the protitutes are left in the hands of bandits.

You mean the Netherlands? The country of marihuana consumption and heroin junkies?

What a paradise, isn't?

And do you mean yours own pims are all decent people that live regular lives? Only in Sweden Confused

Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

As I said, the problem with prostitution is much worse in Latin American countries than in Europe (at least the EU part of Europe).

As I said before, in yours nordic countries you don't need professional prostitutes, because amateurs gave it for free Wink

Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

Interestingly enough the rate of illegal abortions in Latin American countires are rather high, which means very high risks for the mothers. Here in Northern Europe we can offer safe abortions that do not risk the lives of the women. That is because we are not in the hands of some medieval church that spreads a lot of superstition.

BS. A woman that has an abortion IS NOT a mother..

 


Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 10:14
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

But now maybe we strayed away from the main topic of this thread, the situation of the Rapa Nui.


Easter Island is not yours business.


Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 22:26

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

You mean the Netherlands? The country of marihuana consumption and heroin junkies?

What a paradise, isn't?

Hardly, still their social problems are dwarfed by the problems in most Latin American countries.

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

BS. A woman that has an abortion IS NOT a mother..

Who says she have no other children? She can ofcourse be a mother, even if one can discuss her motherhood in relation to the aborted fetus (which she biologically speaking is a mother of). And if she still suffers from being forced to conduct illegal abortion because of catholic superstition she is still a woman in pain (or dead in to many cases).

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Easter Island is not yours business. 

As long it is occupied it is everybodies business, as with all occupied peoples that want their freedom back.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 10:22
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

Hardly, still their social problems are dwarfed by the problems in most Latin American countries.

 

Sure

Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

As long it is occupied it is everybodies business, as with all occupied peoples that want their freedom back.


Easter Island is not yours business, crazy man.
Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 22:09
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Easter Island is not yours business, crazy man.
 
Opression is everybodies business, wherever it occurs.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 09:56
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

 
Opression is everybodies business, wherever it occurs.


Communism falled down more than 2 decades ago, Carcha. It is time you upgrade yours speech.

Chile is not yours business, anyways.
Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 18:07
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Communism falled down more than 2 decades ago, Carcha. It is time you upgrade yours speech.
Chile is not yours business, anyways.
 
Actually the plead for freedom for colonized people have nothing to do with communism. Freedom from occupation by others is a human right, but such things seem not to have reached the minds of some Latin Americans yet.
 
And Easter island is not Chile, even if Chile for the moment occupies the island.
Back to Top
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 Aug 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 3602
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 20:55
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

 Swedish porn is more interesting, isn't? It is well known (or at least say the rumour) that for Swedish women, making porn is an honest source of a second income.

Still beating dead dogs? At least you prove Chileans are as knowledgeable about the rest of the world as Carch is about Chile.
Back to Top
Mixcoatl View Drop Down
King
King


Joined: 02 Aug 2004
Location: Poyais
Status: Offline
Points: 5041
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 05:42
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:


Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

But now maybe we strayed away from the main topic of this thread, the situation of the Rapa Nui.


Easter Island is not yours business.



But somehow Swedish porn and Dutch marijuana is your business?

Edited by Mixcoatl - 15 Dec 2011 at 05:45
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 10:39
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

 
And Easter island is not Chile, even if Chile for the moment occupies the island.


Easter Island is Chile. Not even the "Che" or your comrade Fidel could deny that, my dear communist activist.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 10:40
Originally posted by Styrbiorn Styrbiorn wrote:


Still beating dead dogs? At least you prove Chileans are as knowledgeable about the rest of the world as Carch is about Chile.


Well, Swedish people mastered the art of porn long ago, and became famous worldwide for doing that. They should be proud of what they do. Wink
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 10:42
Originally posted by Mixcoatl Mixcoatl wrote:


But somehow Swedish porn and Dutch marijuana is your business?


Not that I care. I just answered the idiotic attacks of Carcha against Latin America and the Catholic peoples (I'm not even Catholic, though).


Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 22:04
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Easter Island is Chile. Not even the "Che" or your comrade Fidel could deny that, my dear communist activist.
 
 
Easter Island will never be Chile even if you repeat it like a mantra. Easter island is polynesian territory that happens to be under attack from Latino mass culture.
Back to Top
Mixcoatl View Drop Down
King
King


Joined: 02 Aug 2004
Location: Poyais
Status: Offline
Points: 5041
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixcoatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 05:49
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:


Originally posted by Mixcoatl Mixcoatl wrote:


But somehow Swedish porn and Dutch marijuana is your business?


Not that I care. I just answered the idiotic attacks of Carcha against Latin America and the Catholic peoples (I'm not even Catholic, though).

At leasts Carch's 'attacks' are relevant to the subject, and an attempt to an actual argument. Do you really think "Oh yeah? Well... your women are easy!" is an effective answer against Carch's remarks about the way Chile treats the Rapanui? If anything a puerile attack like that shows a lack of real arguments...

Edited by Mixcoatl - 16 Dec 2011 at 05:50
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 10:39
Originally posted by Mixcoatl Mixcoatl wrote:


At leasts Carch's 'attacks' are relevant to the subject, and an attempt to an actual argument. Do you really think "Oh yeah? Well... your women are easy!" is an effective answer against Carch's remarks about the way Chile treats the Rapanui? If anything a puerile attack like that shows a lack of real arguments...


Carcha attacks are groundless. Starting from the fact there isn't a single "Latino" culture. Do you think the culture of the Dominican poors is the same of the Argentinean poors? Or the culture of the Quechua Indians is the same of the German Brazilians? Or do you think that the subculture of Mexican criminals rule our country in Chile? So, theirs attacks on "Latino culture" is nonsense. There isn't a Latino culture but a Latin American region with shared origins, but many differences.

Second, Easter Island is a part of Chile and Easter Islanders have rights like any aboriginal peoples in my country.

Third, Carcha is not informed on the problems that happened in Easter Island last year. There are some problems, true, but encouraging the sessesion of Easter Island from Chile is treason, and we don't need foreign agitators that start problems there. Not at all.


Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 10:52
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

Easter Island will never be Chile even if you repeat it like a mantra. Easter island is polynesian territory that happens to be under attack from Latino mass culture.


Easter Island is Chilean, foreign communist agitator. Remember that native Easter Islanders (either mixed or not) are only 40% of the population of the Island. 60% are continental chileans resident at the Island. And that without counting a sizable population of foreigners.



Recycled waste from Easter Island received in Chile Confused








Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 17:41
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Easter Island is Chilean,
 
Not more than French Polynesia is French or other occupied territories belong to the occupiers. It is  a shame to see the Rapa Nui people being overrun by Chileno massculture and being outbreed by invaders.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 11:24
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Easter Island is Chilean,
 
Not more than French Polynesia is French or other occupied territories belong to the occupiers. It is  a shame to see the Rapa Nui people being overrun by Chileno massculture and being outbreed by invaders.


Preach with the example. Free the Sami people.

In any case, as I said before, the largest majorities in Easter Island are continentals. Besides, don't worry for Polynesian culture, that is alive and well.
Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 17:38
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Besides, don't worry for Polynesian culture, that is alive and well.
 
One can just wonder if it will survive the onslaught from the Latino massculture in the long run. So it would be better if the Chileans retracted from the island.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 10:01
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

 
One can just wonder if it will survive the onslaught from the Latino massculture in the long run. So it would be better if the Chileans retracted from the island.


You can wonder watherver you wish, but yours thought are just nonsense, particularly about Easter Island.

(1) Polynesian culture will survive, not only because the Polynesians of Easter Island wanted it, but because the Chileans of Easter Island want it it too. Besides, the Chileans of the mainland and the Chilean state is also very supportive of preserving native Easter culture.

So, yours argument -as usual- is pure European naivety.

(2) Chile doesn't follow a "Latino massculture". Actually, our role model, if any, is the United States Confused. McDonalds anyone?

(3) Chileans won't retract from ours territory.


By the way, if you don't know, the Indigenous peoples flags in Chile are official. Here the flags that wave in Easter Island.











Edited by pinguin - 20 Dec 2011 at 10:10
Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 17:21
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

You can wonder watherver you wish, but yours thought are just nonsense, particularly about Easter Island.
 
(1) Polynesian culture will survive, not only because the Polynesians of Easter Island wanted it, but because the Chileans of Easter Island want it it too. Besides, the Chileans of the mainland and the Chilean state is also very supportive of preserving native Easter culture.

 
Well, perhaps polynesian culture will survive if Chile start to retract from Easter island.


Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

(2) Chile doesn't follow a "Latino massculture". Actually, our role model, if any, is the United States Confused. McDonalds anyone?
 
Well, Chilean culture is a part of a western massculture. It is a mix between all sorts of thing, transformed into a mass culture that threatens both the Rapa Nui and also Mapuches on the mainland. And similar situations you see in several Latin American countries, a mass culture that threatens the remaining indigenous cultures.

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

(3) Chileans won't retract from ours territory.
 
It is Polynesian territory, Chile has no business there.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 10:50
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

 
Well, perhaps polynesian culture will survive if Chile start to retract from Easter island.


Impossible. Easter Island is Chile.

Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:


Well, Chilean culture is a part of a western massculture. It is a mix between all sorts of thing, transformed into a mass culture that threatens both the Rapa Nui and also Mapuches on the mainland. And similar situations you see in several Latin American countries, a mass culture that threatens the remaining indigenous cultures.


Chile is interested in mantaining the culture of theirs original peoples. And not only in Rapa Nui. In fact, it is the Chilean state which is promoting the learning of Mapuche language.

Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:


It is Polynesian territory, Chile has no business there.


Chile is Polynesian, South American and Antartic. Swedish agitators don't have any business in the antipodes. Worry about Russia and free the Sami, if you wish.


Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 17:23
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

Chile is Polynesian, South American and Antartic. Swedish agitators don't have any business in the antipodes. Worry about Russia and free the Sami, if you wish.
 
 
Actually Chileans have stolen a part of Polynesian land and they are gradually breaking down the Polynesian culture and replacing it with some hodge podge slum culture.
 
Hopefully Chile will one day start to retract from Easter Island and let the inhabitants regain their land, freedom and what is left of their own culture.
Back to Top
pinguin View Drop Down
WorldHistoria Master
WorldHistoria Master
Avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 15238
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 06:24
Originally posted by Carcharodon Carcharodon wrote:

 
Actually Chileans have stolen a part of Polynesian land and they are gradually breaking down the Polynesian culture and replacing it with some hodge podge slum culture.
 
Hopefully Chile will one day start to retract from Easter Island and let the inhabitants regain their land, freedom and what is left of their own culture.


Chile hasn't stolen anything. You are a lier.

On the other hand, if you want yours hated "westerners" to leave polynesians, convince the New Zealanders, Americans and French to make the first move.

Finally, Easter Island is settled by Chileans, without distinction, agitator.





Edited by pinguin - 24 Dec 2011 at 06:24
Back to Top
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Northern Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 4959
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2011 at 18:08
Originally posted by pinguin pinguin wrote:

[Chile hasn't stolen anything. You are a lier.
 
Ofcource Chile has stolen the land of Rapa Nui. Otherwise Chileans would have left by now and no chileans would have owned any land or anything else on Easter Island.
 
And also it is disgusting to see Chilenos try to replace Rapa Nui culture with their own Latino mass culture.






Edited by Carcharodon - 27 Dec 2011 at 18:09
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.